The following guidelines may be useful when you apply to the University of Nairobi:
When to apply
- Applications open in April every year and you should try to submit an application as soon as possible after that date.
- Kindly note the closing dates for:
- Bachelors applications close on 03/10/2021
- Masters applications close on 06/09/2021
- The doctorate application closing date will be communicated.
- An application fee of KES3000 (or equivalent USD for international students) for undergraduate and graduate applications must be paid for every application. Ph.D. candidates pay KES4000 (or equivalent USD for international students).
Submitting results and documents
- Current learners at school must make sure that all examination results from class 8 to Form Four are submitted.
- Transferring students should submit all transcripts and academic records as early as possible.
Monitor your application
- It is a good idea to monitor the status of your application. You can do this online.