To be a leading regional and international centre of excellence in teaching and research in areas related to diplomacy and international studies
To maintain a leadership role in the pursuit of knowledge through relevant and quality research, publications, teaching, training and consultancy in various areas of diplomacy and international studies.
- We create and maintain a sense of belonging, project a positive image of the Institute, and maintain collective responsibility.
- We engage in teamwork and seek to build strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- We respect human rights.
- We foster a strong and committed sense of social responsibility and citizenship in our students and staff.
- We embrace innovation, independence of mind and proactive ness among staff and students in the resolution of problems and issues.
- We are committed to the development of morally and ethically upright professionals.
- We uphold integrity, honesty and meritocracy in all our activities.
- We practice participatory management.
- We always effectively and efficiently utilize all resources entrusted to the Institute.
- We value and respect all members of staff and students.
- We carry out our duties with commitment, dedication and professionalism.
- We individually and collectively nurture the compliance with these core values.